The Bester Game Ever Made The Bester Game Ever Made

Holy Mother of God ! This is the The Bester Game Ever Made ! Only thing i'll say is that; This games level of awesomeness is Over Nine Thousaaannd !!

a sudden meeting a sudden meeting

Sorry to say, this game didn't satify me in terms of both gameplay and story telling. I wouldn't really care of gameplaying but the story was also very weak and that made me feel bored as i finished game. My one star goes to ambiance and music.

A better way of telling the story is needed (for example story/love related toughts of character could be writen on tope while riding bike) ;)

Gyossait Gyossait

What is this about ?

Well i am puzzled by the story of game but i felt like playing the messiah or something ( since there are many cross figures and god-like characters ) Yet you have succesfully paralyzed my mind :D Could anyone tell me about the main story line ? I dont get about killing girl and crying, killing god/woman at end, The point where monks and women with knives die ( i think this point might me a start of a new era from a religious to civic one ) what is the heart about ? Do Jesus pay the price of the errors of god ?Or is all about something else ?

Why this? Why this?

Sorry..

Sorrily i tought it would be a meaningful art game. The music was whispering the same thing in my ear too, but after i ended this, i saw that the structure in game was awful.Sorrily the story was based on a state that can be seen randomly, and there was no depth.I personally do not care about the graphics when playing art games, but art games MUST have the deep feeling, sorry my friend, it is a bit early for you to share your games on front page, but after practising on story structure (reading books considered "deep" can help) you will be able to make better games.For now i advice you to keep trying..

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Woah!

This games is even better than hedgehog launcher and check this out my score

http://img15.imageshack.us/content.ph p?page=done&l=img15/569/ohae.jpg&via=
mupload

World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

yeah!

gr8 fun.real nice

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Jason cannot fight

He cannot fight he dances lol

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

that was gr8

i liked ''i'm dead.. No i was just kiddin'' and ''i can't attack someone doing that moves'' :D o and the last fight was tricky :D

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

too short:(

man thats too short but game was good

TheMillz responds:

Better then having a game go on and on right?Mabey a sequel will make things better :)